Friday, August 29, 2014

Belief

Timing is everything. If we achieve something too quickly we can sometimes take it for granted. As an artist, I have worked at my craft for years to find my voice through my work. I've noticed that some artist have a certain style or a series of work. My eternal quest is to continue to reinvent myself and evolve as an artist, sometimes even from painting to painting. At my core I am a "creative", however, innovation and doing the new dopest freshest thing is my main goal. I've never painted for social or global causes other than the enrichment of humanity. I couldn't imagine the world without art. Art just makes the world better. Acquiring art from various artists in my opinion, shows that you yourself have understood the many levels of your own personality. The art you acquire tells your inward story. As artists, the art we create shares our souls. It's an honor when a client chooses to invest in a piece of work. The ability to give someone happiness in the form of my creativity provides me with a deep sense of satisfaction. Isn't it all about relationship anyway?

"Expressionist art is evolved from letting go of the paint brush and allowing your soul to complete the work." - Corey Mukes

Always have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment